We Make Your Job Search EASY!
All positions are for licensed / unlicensed / trained and/or experienced candidates. Prior experience or training in related positions is helpful for placement. Entry level positions are available for novices.
The Placement Process
To secure a position through our crew placement process, the following events take place:
Your Profile needs to be completed on the on-line database. We need your current resume, supporting documents and a photo. If you don’t have a current resume, simply download our application, fill it out and return it with supporting documents. (Licenses, certifications and photo ID). NOTE: Incomplete applications WILL NOT be entered into our database. It is our belief “How you do anything is how you do everything” and it all begins in the application process.
- Personal, telephone or Zoom interviews are conducted after your completed application is submitted.
- When a Boat Owner or Captain contacts us looking for crew, we send them a list of applicants meeting the requested qualifications of the open position.
- We then email all crew-members to confirm their interest in the opportunity. When both parties are interested we arrange for a meeting or phone conversation to take place.
It’s important to check your email regularly and notify us immediately when a job opening interests you because they go quickly!
- The Owner or Captain decides on whom they wish to hire and an offer is tended. We arrange a Zoom call where you get to interview them and they get to interview you. If it works out, GREAT. We take it to step 5.
- Job Acceptance and Fee Payment: When a job offer is accepted, both parties are responsible for payment of our fee. Exactly who pays is negotiated between the Employee and Employer. Our fee is based on a percentage (%) of the agreed upon day rate of the job.
Ready To Get Started?
Click For Download
Click The Button and Take The Next Step: