We Make Your Life Easy:
You tell us (Marine Jobs Offshore) what you are looking for regarding the crew. We run it through our database and provide you with a list of candidates for you to choose from.
We will also list your opportunity on our website, which has high exposure and jobseeker traffic. Your company and contact information is confidential so there is no worry on your part of getting covered up with calls from unqualified prospects. We do the pre-qualification process for you and provide you with a list to choose from.
The Placement Process
Once You Approve a Candidate:
1. We arrange for a non-committal interview.
- If the interview is not successful, we keep working for you until we locate the right candidate. Successful, you can take it from there.
- If successful, we take it to Step 2.
2. We provide you with a completed Applicant Profile. Resume, Licenses, Certifications, etc. Whatever we have on the candidate will be provided to you.
3. From there, you will need to run the person through your company's hiring process with background checks, medical, drug screening, etc.
4. Employee Agreement and Fee Payment: When a job offer is accepted, both parties are responsible for the payment of our fee. Exactly who pays is negotiated between the Employee and Employer. Our fee is based on a percentage (%) of the agreed-upon day rate of the job. Feel free to contact us for more information.
If your new employee (hired through us) does not work out for any reason, and they are let go before the end of their Second (2nd) Hitch, let us know, and we will locate a replacement for FREE.
Ready To Get Started?
Click The Button and Take The Next Step: